Check out our video: Study Italian, Discover Sicily
“The Italian language school BABILONIA is truly a dream. From the staff and management who are absolute angels to the wonderful, simply amazing teachers, all in a fabulous place like Taormina … what more could you ask for? I had the great fortune to spend two weeks here for teacher training course and it was the best professional development I have ever had in my career as a teacher. If you have a chance to come here, do it – everything about this place is NUMERO UNO!”
(Kristin Fischer, USA)
Why choose our Italian language school?
Are you tired of learning grammar rules and not being able to converse with Italian native speakers?!
Our Italian courses and programs are designed with this in mind: offering you a fuller learning and cultural experience to allow you to be not just a simple tourist but a real lover of the Italian language and culture!
Intensive and full-immersion courses in Italy
All our teachers are certified by the University for Foreigners of Perugia with a DILS level II in Teaching Italian as a Second Language. And, as well as being professional, they are a lot of fun too!
Italian literature, history, art history and cinema programs
Carthaginians, Greeks, Romans, Byzantines, Arabs, Normans, Spaniards… these are the main civilizations that have ruled over the centuries in Sicily. And they all left behind the most beautiful art masterpieces!
- BABILONIA is truly a dream. From the staff and management who are absolute angels to the wonderful, simply amazing teachers, all in a fabulous place like Taormina ... what more could you ask for? I had the great fortune to spend two weeks there for teacher training course (through AATI) and it was the best professional development I have ever had in my career as a teacher. ❤ If you have a chance to come here, do it – everything about this place is NUMERO UNO!BABILONIA is truly a dream
- Babilonia è molto più che italiano; è un'esperienza unica, un ricordo incancellabile.Un ricordo incancellabile
Regi Carrasco (Spagna, Corso semistandard, estate 2014)
- Sono stata in tutto il mondo per studiare lingue (spagnolo e italiano) e, secondo me, nessuno è meglio di loro.Sono stata in tutto il mondo per studiare lingue…
Lisa Cherivtch (USA, 02.07 – 11.07.2014)
- The school is extremely well run. I’d like to suggest some improvements but I can’t think of any. A great place to learn Italian in a friendly atmosphere with professional and dedicated teachers and staff.The school is extremely well run…
Mark Holden (UK, corso standard plus 30.06 – 11.07.2014)
- Ho imparato molto in queste 8 settimane, più di quanto non abbia imparato in altre scuola. Gli insegnanti sono incredibili: intelligenti, creativi e gentili.Ho imparato molto in queste 8 settimane…
Nicholas Di Benedetto (USA, corso standard 19.05 – 11.07.2014)
- If Taormina was an oyster, Babilonia would be the pearl!If Taormina was an oyster
Social and cultural activities
Buongiorno said every morning
Ministero della Pubblica Istruzione
presa dell’atto prot. 15746
Università per stranieri Perugia – sede ufficiale esami CELI
Università “Ca’ Foscari” di Venezia