Thank you for your interest in our Study Abroad Programs in Taormina, Sicily.
In order to finalize your registration, please read carefully the following Terms & Conditions before completing the Application Form below:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Once a student has officially confirmed his/her participation in our programs by submitting an Application Form, the applicant becomes subject to the following Terms & Conditions:
- 30% of the total program fee must be paid upon enrollment (you will receive an invoice and your Application will be on hold until the invoice is paid)
- remaining fee is due paid in full 45 days from the start date of the program
Payments can be made:
- by Paypal (using your credit card or Paypal account)
by clicking on the “Send money” button. Please, send your deposit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by Bank Transfer sent to:
BANK NAME: INTESA SAN PAOLO
BRANCH NAME: Agenzia di Taormina
ADDRESS: corso Umberto 17 98039 Taormina, Italy
TRANSFER FOR: BABILONIA SRL
IBAN Code: IT92Q0306982590100000000262
BIC Code (swift): BCITITMM285
Once we have received both your Application Form and Deposit, we will confirm your registration (course and all related services required) within the next 2 working days.
- Up to 60 days prior to the beginning of the term, the student will receive a refund of the deposit paid, minus bank fees.
- 60-45 days prior to the beginning of the term, the student will receive a refund of the deposit paid; minus: bank fees and € 250 of the housing reservation.
- 44-11 days prior to the beginning of the term, the student will be liable for half of the program cost, plus bank fees.
- 10-0 days prior to the beginning of the term, the student will be liable for the full program cost.
- After the start of the program, liability amounts to the full program cost and no refund will be made.
Program cancellations and requests for refunds must be made in writing.
Refunds and cost liability are determined based on the date when written cancellation notice is received from the student.