The Italian Language School BABILONIA is a member of the ASILS – Association of Schools of Italian as a Second Language..
The association brings together the Italian language schools in Italy that have passed the inspection of the Association’s Inspection Scheme by a Third Certification Body (UNITER) and can therefore guarantee a high quality of the professional competence of each associated school in their services for students.
As a member of ASILS, the Italian language school Babilonia must comply with precise educational and professional requirements.
What are the quality requirements that ASILS verifies and guarantees?
- the school has a permanent seat and carries out the teaching of Italian in a pre-eminent way
- the school’s advertising contains a truthful and detailed description of the courses and services offered to the students
- teachers have a university degree and specific training and certifications in teaching Italian as a second language. They are also selected for their personal qualities and professionalism.
Quality: what services are verified and guaranteed to students?
Having passed the inspection of the inspection, membership in ASILS ensures that all information on courses and conditions governing the registration process is correct and fair and in particular, clarity on prices of the Italian courses, on the number of lessons included in the registration and on all services included.
During the course ASILS guarantees that:
- students will be assigned a correct class in accordance with student language skills. The assessment is based on an entry test which defines the language level of each student
- the maximum number of students per class will not exceed the maximum number mentioned in the school’s promotional literature
- a Course Director will always be available to solve any level or didactic problems
- student progress will be constantly monitored
- a program of social and cultural activities organized by the school will be offered to students
- an orientation on the place of stay in Italy and on the opportunities available for a better placement of students in the social context is made available to the students
- a certificate of attendance or a report on the course attended is issued at the end of the course