ITALIAN plus DIVING IN SICILY
IMMERSION in SICILY PROGRAMS
Our Italian plus diving in Sicily program provides a unique dive vacation which submerges participants in the Mediterranean Sea and its culture. Scuba-diving in the pristine, turquoise Mediterranean offers a diverse mixture of dive adventures guaranteed to excite the novice and to inspire the advanced divers:
- diving in the exotic aquatic life in the Grotto Azzura in Taormina, Sicily
- diving in the diversity of the Mediterranean Sea in Taormina, Sicily
- diving to explore the archaeology of an ancient Roman wreck with its cargo of two thousand year old marble columns
- diving and exploring the underwater locations of the film, “The Deep Blue”
- wall dives teeming with striking white sponges and colourful coral
- gentle beach dives from the shoreline
The multilingual PADI instructors offer not only certification to novice divers, but also additional instruction to advanced divers who want to hone their skills and techniques. Restaurants, beaches, sports, historical sites and shopping abound in the picturesque medieval town of Taormina which overlooks the magnificent blue bay of Naxos, the first Greek colony in Sicily, offering you the possibility of combining a course of Italian language and diving holidays.
A language is not the result of a set of grammar rules. A language is the result of a culture and its traditions, its history, its life style and its places. With this in mind, if want a fuller cultural experience in Sicily, and not just be a simple tourist but be a real traveller, you can combine an Italian language course in group or Italian private lessons with one of our Diving in Sicily programs:
We wish to welcoming you soon in Taormina, Sicily and give you the opportunity to discover our island so full of history, so full of culture, so full of light!